The 8-week Heart Circle Training Webinar
Taking into account that I’m a bit biased, I love everything about this 8-week webinar training! I love teaching it. I love the effect that it has on people’s lives. And I love the end result: that everyone comes away with a grounded capacity to create and sustain their own ongoing, small, Heart Circle. But perhaps what I love most, is that participants end up with an accelerated sense of their own personal awakening; that Heart Circle becomes a way of life; an ever-deepening journey into presence and community.
Here are a few of the particulars:
This course is available for anyone who has completed the 3-Hour Heart Circle Experience and wants to learn how to create and sustain their own ongoing Heart Circle.
It consists of eight weekly 2-hour sessions using Zoom video technology so that everyone can participate. There will be a balanced mix of experiential and theoretical learning.
Each session is designed to move at a pace that’s comfortable and enjoyable for everyone in the course. We move together rather than at my pace or the pace of the majority. Input, questions and feedback are always welcome at any time.
Reading or listening to my Heart Circle book, Waking Up With Everyone Around Us, is strongly recommended. There will also be suggested ‘homework’ in between sessions that is recommended but never required.
We will explore and feel into these questions together:
· What does it actually mean to create a ‘resonant field’ within a group so that the group ends up supporting heart-connection and presence?
· What are the agreements that we can intentionally make with one another to create this social resonance?
· How are the Five Ways of Being universal elements that show up in in both personal growth and the creation of healthy community?
· What is the actual Heart Circle process and how can it be shared with others who want to be in Heart Circle with you?
· What are the three major pitfalls that all relationships and social groups must avoid?
· What do you need to know to facilitate a Heart Circle until the group becomes able to facilitate itself?
· How do the two questions of what are you feeling and what do you want help deal with conflict, differences and personal wounding?
· Why must a Heart Circle be kept ‘neutral’; free of specific teachings or formats so that simply ‘being present’ and the Circle agreements guide what happens next in any Heart Circle.
· What’s love got to do with it? (Got to do with it…) and how can love be defined and experienced so that it includes ‘everything’ rather than just the bright and shiny side of love?
· How does what happens in Heart Circle create heart-opening support for each circle member life outside of Circle?
By the end of the 8-week course, will I be able to start my own Heart Circle?
Yes. However, I recommend that Heart Circle begin with just two and sometimes three people. It’s much easier to concentrate on the Heart Circle process without having to deal with the more complex dynamics of a larger group. There will also be some of you who already have considerable circle experience. You will be able to add Heart Circle skills to your existing skills and thus be able to start your own Heart Circle with a larger number of people.
What if I miss one or two of the eight sessions?
Sessions will be video-recorded so that missing a session because of travel or other plans will not diminish your overall experience of this training. However, missing more than two sessions will. The recordings do not replicate the ‘now-time’ experience of the live sessions mostly because you are not actively a part of that session!
How often is this training offered?
A new course will begin every month. Each month will have a different starting time so that it will better fit into your time zone regardless of where you live in the world.
Will we be functioning as an actual Heart Circle during these sessions so that if personal issues arise, time can be taken to address them?
No. This is a training and we will not be creating a container capable of addressing personal issues. We will be learning how to create that safe container rather than acting as a safe container. However, I will work with what arises during the eight sessions so that everyone has an idea of what can come up in any Circle.
Is there an advantage to enrolling in this course with a friend or family member?
Yes! Particularly if you want to start a Heart Circle with that person(s). You will be on the same page when going to do so!
As in the 3-Heart Heart Circle Experience, can I get a refund if I don’t receive the value I had hoped to receive?
You can get a full refund only after completing the first of the eight sessions. If you want something other than what is being offered in any moment, you are free to ask for it. Identifying and asking for what you want is important to the overall success of this course. This training is interactive and highly experiential!
Here are some of the different kinds of Heart Circles you can create: